Calling all Photographers and Artists. Shocking though it may seem the holiday season is not too far off and we are officially looking for submissions of art for our 2021 Christmas and Holiday Card Campaign, which will be making it’s triumphant return after being derailed in 2020 due to the COVID pandemic.
Christmas, Holiday and Winter themed art are what we are hoping to see.
Once the selection of of art for the cards has been finalized, the selected artist will be asked for a donation of the print or similar item for an art auction. A Reserved Bid amount can be requested. Once bidding is over the BDSFB will supply the Artist with a tax receipt for the value the piece auctioned off for.
Artists that are chosen this year will receive the following:
- A tax donation receipt for the amount their piece sells for at the Spirit and Art Auction during the Art of Dessert Evening.
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to the Art of Dessert Evening (Value $300.00) being held Thursday, Nov 4, 2021 from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. (including drink tickets) to launch the 2021 Card Campaign.
- Official recognition at the Art of Dessert evening.
- An artist appreciation Swag Bag (Value over $50.00).
- 20 copies of the cards made from their art for their portfolio (value $100.00).
- Table space (optional) to display other pieces of your works and, if desired, to meet and greet the folks attending the event. (space 2ft by 4 ft. table; table cloth included).
- Recognition in all media associated with the event.
- The great feeling that comes with knowing you have made a difference in helping someone who is less fortunate!
If you or an Artist require any additional information and have any questions in regard to this opportunity please give the Sudbury food bank office a call at 705-671-9663 or email us at email@example.com