Call for Artists 2018
Calling all local Print Media Artists!
We’re looking for artwork for this year’s Christmas and Holiday Card Campaign!
Here’s the official call:
It is time once again for the Banque d’aliments Sudbury Food Bank (BDSFB) to extend an invitation to local artists “ in any printable medium” to put forward a piece, if they so wish, for consideration through the selection process to have their work be the face of one of the Sudbury Food Bank 2018 Christmas/Holiday Cards. This year’s selection will consist of 12 Cards. The selection will include English, French and bilingual cards, in both Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings format.
Artists that are chosen this year will receive the following:
- Recognition in all media associated with the event
- 4 complimentary tickets to the Art of Dessert Evening (Value $300.00) Thursday, Nov. 1st, 2018 from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. to launch the 2018 Card Campaign
- Official recognition at the Art of Dessert evening (gift bag)
- A Tax receipt for the amount their piece or print sells for at the Spirit and Art Auction during the Art of Dessert Evening.
- Table space (optional) to display other pieces of your works and meet and greet the folks attending if you so wish (No charge. Space is 2ft by 4 ft. table; table cloth included.)
- 10 copies of your card for your portfolio (50.00 Value) no charge
- And the great feeling that comes with knowing you have made a difference in helping someone who is less fortunate!
Submissions are being accepted now. Final date for submission is Friday Oct 12, 2018.
On behalf of the thousands that cannot thank you themselves I thank you in advance for your consideration and positive response to this request and being part of this worthwhile local project to raise funds to feed our region’s hungry.
If you wish to submit a pieces for consideration, or require any addition information, or have any questions in regard to this opportunity, please give the Sudbury Food Bank office a call at 705-671-9663 or email us at email@example.com
Executive Director Sudbury Food Bank