Invitation for Artists in all print medium formats!
After the wildness that was 2021 we are looking forward to again bringing back the Art of Dessert Gala in person on Thursday November 3, 2022 and to once again launch our Christmas and Holiday cards campaign at that event.
To that end the Banque d’aliments Sudbury Food Bank (BDSFB) would like to extend an invitation to local artists “ in any printable medium” to put submit a piece for the selection process to have their work be the face of one of our 2022 Christmas/Holiday Cards. This year’s selection will consist of 12 Cards. The selection will include English, French and bilingual cards, in both Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings format. The final day for submissions will be Sunday, September 11, 2022.
As in past years, we would appreciate you sending us your submissions in electronic format. Once the selection of cards has been made, a donation of the print or similar item for the art auction would be appreciated. Once bidding is over the BDSFB will supply you with a tax receipt for the value the piece sold for at auction!
The Christmas/Holiday Card campaign is one of the most important and successful fundraisers for the Sudbury Food Bank and we could not accomplish this without your help!
Artists that are chosen this year will receive the following:
- A Tax receipt for the amount their piece sells for at the Spirit and Art Auction during the Art Of Dessert Evening.
- 4 complimentary tickets to the Art of Dessert Evening (Value $300.00) which will occur on Thursday, Novemvber 3rd, 2022 from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m.
- Official recognition at the Art of Dessert evening. This will include a swag bag (Minimum Value $100) and 20 copies of your card (value of $100).
- Table space (optional) to display other pieces of your works if you would like to do so for folks attending. The space is a 2ft. by 4 ft. table; table cloth included.
- Recognition in all Media associated with the event.
- The great feeling that comes with knowing you have made a difference in helping someone who is less fortunate!
If you require any additional information and have any questions in regard to this opportunity please give the Sudbury food bank office a call at 705-671-9663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org